자유게시판 HOME

You'll Never Guess This My Babiie Stroller's Tricks

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Alejandrina
댓글 0건 조회 28회 작성일 24-08-11 06:11

본문

My Baby Stroller - Bold, Contemporary and Super Stylish

Billie Faiers' signature collection includes an elegant stroller. The matching bassinet, car seat and stroller are suitable for infants and can be adapted as your family grows.

my-babiie-mb180-reversible-pushchair-flip-handle-from-parent-to-world-facing-from-birth-to-4-years-22kg-easy-compact-fold-stroller-with-car-seat-adapters-footmuff-rain-cover-blue-68.jpgIt is easy to steer and comes with a large basket. It is also an excellent value for the money. It includes a footmuff and cup holder as well as a rain cover.

MB02

Created in collaboration with Billie Faiers and part of the "Signature Range" the my babiie MBC02 is striking, modern and elegant. This stroller is ideal for babies from birth, thanks to its full lie-flat seat. The huge hood when fully extended gives baby the ultimate shady space to play or relax from the elements. With the classic umbrella-style fold, a great manoeuvrability feature and a fantastic height adjustable handlebar, this stroller is a great experience to push. With a free rain cover with a cupholder, changing bag and changing bag the MB02 is an all round lightweight superstar. Pushchair Expert has awarded it their best Umbrella Stroller Award 2017. Available in Black and Aqua.

Click here for more information.

Click here to view the specifications sheet for MB02.

MB51

The MB51 is the perfect stroller for TOWIE-lovers who are seeking a value alternative to the famous strollers. It is light and maneuverable on different terrains. It also has an enormous shopping basket. It comes with a comfortable seat and handles that can be adjusted to facilitate pushing. Its large hood allows children to enjoy shade, away from crowds and the weather.

This stylish quilted Champagne and Black stroller from Billie Faiers is part of her "Signature Range" at My Babiie Stroller. This lightweight umbrella-fold stroller comes packed with amazing features, making it the perfect for any trip with baby (with its full reclining). The stroller is extremely maneuverable because of its locking swivelling front wheels that lock with a shopping basket as well as lockable swivelling front wheels.

The My Babiie MB51 has a 3 position hood that can be adjusted to keep your child protected from the elements. You can still see your precious cargo through our handy viewing window. The stroller also has a handy cup holder, rain cover, and a comfortable feetmuff to ensure you are prepared for any weather condition.

Georgina is a journalist, writer, editor, and editor who regularly contributes to publications like Family Traveller and Metro writing about parenting and travel. She is also a mom to two girls so has firsthand experience of everything from finding the best baby prams to navigating toddler tantrums. She is passionate about putting her experience to use to assist families to find the best product for their individual requirements. For travel, everyday life or simply trying something new, she wants to share the joy of discovering all that this amazing world has to provide.

X4 compact pushchair

Designed in collaboration with Billie Faiers this stroller is part of her Signature Range and comes complete with a comfortable footmuff, insert for newborns and changing bag cup holder, and rain cover. This stunning stroller is suitable for babies as young as birth, with its lie-flat seat and large extendable UPF50+ canopy. It's easy to push using the height-adjustable leatherette handle. With a smooth ride and a fantastic basket, this stroller is an excellent choice for busy families!

We loved this stroller, despite a few minor problems. It was extremely light, super quick to fold and the suspension throughout gave a fantastic ride. It's a great thing to bring on holiday because it can be tucked away in the overhead locker of your airline (please consult your airline before travelling). Sammy liked how easy it was to push the chair even with the backrest reclined. Baby Elsie fell into a deep sleep a few times and was relaxed and happy!

graco-stadium-duo-tandem-double-pushchair-suitable-from-birth-to-approx-3-years-15kgs-car-seat-compatible-with-snugessentials-isize-infant-car-seat-black-grey-fashion-773.jpgThe X4's luxurious cabin is incredibly quiet and comfortable, even though it's not as spacious as the X3's. The rear legroom is a bit cramped, while the X4 has less space for cargo behind the rear seats (35.5 cubic feet) than its more practical counterpart (36.4). The X4 is a serious speedster here, and an eight-speed automatic transmission is standard. The X4's warranty is better than average for the segment, and comes with complimentary scheduled maintenance. However, we'd like to have more advanced safety features.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.